mo de la Mode

I am mo de la Mode here in NYC, the fashion capital of the world! This blog is for people with a passion for FASHION! mo de la Mode starts here and now! From the runways to ad campaigns, mo de la Mode knows!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

the BLAZER!

Steven Alan
what I like: the pop of color that the blazer gives and the double breasted blazer!!!!!!!!!
what I don't like: the pants,what would be awesome is if they were tight and that would create a contrast between the effortless, loose blazer to the tight pants. maybe a different pair of shoes

here is a look at the blazer alone

Carven
What I like: The blazer (double breasted!!!, the color is amazing!!!! and the fact that there is no collar is awesome!!!! just love the blazer!) I also like the shorts
What I don't Like: The shoes are just unfortunate, and the shirt with that western collared thing is really dampens how amazing the blazer is....maybe if you took the collar tie away and possible made the shirt white, or buttoned up the blazer sans shirt it would be better, but then you dont get that awesome unbuttoned effect






Stella McCartney
What I like: EVERYTHING!!!! this is a great must have spring look!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really also love the shoes, the pants, and look at that blouse.... AMAZING
What I dont like: the bag.... sorry Stella 


Here is the info for that photo
Philippe Audibert braceletMaison Martin Margiela braceletChristian Louboutin shoes, ChloĆ©top and a Stella McCartney bag and pants. (from net a porter)



















No comments:

Post a Comment